Below are the instructions our patient portal, where you can fill out forms online and make any changes to your appointments:
Patient Portal Login Instructions
Forms/Patient Registration /Appointments Request Portal
- Type the URL above into the website bar of your internet browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox)
- For first time users, choose the option for “Register for Access”.
- Enter your information as prompted. Please note that the information must correspond with the information we have on file for the patient. Feel free to email us if you are unsure of any information.
- Sign at the bottom.
- Please proceed to choose a username and password that you will remember.
- Once you complete the registration, you can login and complete your forms online and update your information such as your insurance information, address, phone number, etc. Please contact our office at (718) 253-6616 if you need additional assistance or directions (or visit our website for transit directions).
Navigating the Portal
On the left-hand side of your screen, you’ll see the following tabs:
- Radiology Reports
- Change Password
- Sign Out
Under “Home” you will be able to see your upcoming appointments, reports from your recent exams, your insurance account balance, as well as MPR’s news feed and Covid-19 guidelines.
Under “Profile” you will be able to see all of the demographics we have for you in our system. We encourage you to fill out as much of it as you can. When you are finished, click “Update Profile” at the bottom of the page and one of our staff members will review your information and send it to our system.
Under “Appointments” you will be shown all of your upcoming appointments as well as appointments you’ve had in the last 30 days. For each appointment, there will be a blue button to the rightmost side named “Forms”. If you click on it, it will take you to a screen to fill out all of the required forms for your appointment. When you are finished with one form, click “Next” to fill out the next form.
Under “Radiology Reports” you can view reports from every exam you’ve had in the past three years. From there you can download and print your report. Please note that your report will only be available 2 days after the radiologist has read it.
Under “Statements” you can view any statements that were generated within the last five cycles.
Under “Change Password” you can make a new password to replace your old one. There are know limitations to what your password could be.
We look forward to your visit with us!
Let us provide you the care that you deserve.